Monday, February 28, 2011

NAIL POLISH ATTACK

Gah, right? As if I needed any more nail polish :P but I met up with Susy and Angelique... and it happened to be at Imperial Beauty Supply... plus with all of Giang's enabling, haha! I walked away with more than I needed, but this was controlled, believe me.


 Top angle (obvs)





ChG 951 White Cap
ORLY Luxe
OPI Midnight in Moscow
OPI Russian Navy
OPI Big Hair... Big Nails
ORLY Rage
Essie Marshmallow
ORLY Bonder (base coat)
ORLY Sec n' Dry (top coat)
ChG (set of minis, pastels): Something Sweet, Light as Air, Re-Fresh Mint, Peachy Keen, Lemon Fizz, Bahamian Escape.





Close-up + flash of the two inky-black-glowy (LOVE) OPI's... in stark contrast to the flashy gold and the... coral? neon? crazy? OPI next to them :P






Oh, not to mention.. I took part in Diana's Secret Valentine swap and got Jillian! THANK YOUUUU! I love love love having a second 239.. one is a designated "neutrals" brush and the other is for color, haha :) works out REALLY well. This girl really dug into my wish list - many, many thanks :D not to mention filling the box with tons of heart-shaped DOVE chocolate (TDF, so smooth). 







I sort of feel the need to go through my polishes again, though I *did* somewhat recently do a collection post... but maybe I can find dupes and blogsale those, haha :X my stash is getting a little ridiculous. But hey - here's (4) FOUURRRR NOTD's! Excuse the tip wear, I randomly decided to take pics of my nails right before I took the NP off to change to the OTHER notd.. yus.




Thumb/pinkie: OPI Tease-y does it
Pointer: Zoya Anastasia
Middle: ChG Let's Groove
Ring: Illamasqua Baptiste (top) and OPI Russian Navy on bottom (just seeing the difference in colors)




OPI Cuckoo for this color (I think?!) & ChG Rodeo Fanatic (pointer).
Colors are coming out more blue than they were (CftC is more of a green-y teal)




OPI Russian Navy & ORLY Luxe (pointer)




OPI Midnight in Moscow & ORLY Rage (pointer)


#helpiamobsessedwiththesedarkinkyglowycolors


Yes, both of my hands are different colors (if you're wondering). 

2 comments:

  1. These colours are soooooo gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. woohoo for nail polishes! My favorite are Orly LUXE and Essie Marshmallow, those colors are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Feedjit